News Releases

News Releases

Date Title and Summary Additional Formats
Toggle Summary IDEX Corporation Names William Grogan as Chief Financial Officer
LAKE FOREST, Ill. --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan. 3, 2017-- IDEX CORPORATION (NYSE:IEX) announced today that William K. Grogan has been appointed Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of the Company. Mr. Grogan has been at IDEX for five years and has served as Vice President of Finance,
View HTML
Toggle Summary IDEX Corporation to Webcast Fourth Quarter 2016 Earnings Call
LAKE FOREST, Ill. --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan. 5, 2017-- IDEX CORPORATION (NYSE:IEX) announced today that it has scheduled the broadcast of the company’s fourth quarter earnings conference call over the Internet on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 9:30 a.m. CT .
View HTML
Toggle Summary IDEX Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results; Q4 Orders up 10 Percent with Sales up 6 Percent
LAKE FOREST, Ill. --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan. 30, 2017-- IDEX Corporation (NYSE: IEX) today announced its financial results for the three- and twelve- month periods ended December 31, 2016 . 2016 Highlights Orders were up 6 percent for the year and 10 percent in the fourth quarter Sales were up 5
View HTML
Toggle Summary IDEX Corporation to Webcast First Quarter 2017 Earnings Call
LAKE FOREST, Ill. --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar. 20, 2017-- IDEX CORPORATION (NYSE:IEX) announced today that it has scheduled the broadcast of the company’s first quarter earnings conference call over the Internet on Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. CT .
View HTML
Toggle Summary IDEX Reports Record Orders and Sales with Double Digit Earnings Growth; Raises Full Year Guidance to $4.00 -- $4.10
LAKE FOREST, Ill. --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr. 19, 2017-- IDEX Corporation (NYSE: IEX) today announced its financial results for the three month period ended March 31, 2017 . First Quarter 2017 Highlights Orders were up 8 percent overall and 2 percent organically Sales were up 10 percent overall and 5
View HTML
Toggle Summary IDEX Corporation Increases Regular Quarterly Dividend Nine Percent
LAKE FOREST, Ill. --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr. 26, 2017-- IDEX CORPORATION (NYSE:IEX) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a nine percent increase in the company’s regular quarterly cash dividend to $0.37 per common share. The next dividend will be paid May 31, 2017 to shareholders
View HTML
Toggle Summary IDEX Corporation Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
LAKE FOREST, Ill. --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun. 20, 2017-- IDEX CORPORATION (NYSE:IEX) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.37 per common share. The next dividend will be paid July 31, 2017 to shareholders of record as of July 14, 2017 .
View HTML
Toggle Summary IDEX Corporation to Webcast Second Quarter 2017 Earnings Call
LAKE FOREST, Ill. --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun. 27, 2017-- IDEX CORPORATION (NYSE:IEX) announced today that it has scheduled the broadcast of the company’s second quarter earnings conference call over the Internet on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at 9:30 a.m. CT .
View HTML
Toggle Summary IDEX Reports Record Second Quarter Orders, Sales and EPS; Raises Full Year Guidance
LAKE FOREST, Ill. --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul. 25, 2017-- IDEX Corporation (NYSE: IEX) today announced its financial results for the three month period ended June 30, 2017 . Second Quarter 2017 Highlights Orders were up 11 percent overall and 9 percent organically Sales were up 4 percent overall and 3
View HTML
Toggle Summary IDEX Corporation Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
LAKE FOREST, Ill. --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep. 14, 2017-- IDEX CORPORATION (NYSE:IEX) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.37 per common share. The next dividend will be paid October 31, 2017 to shareholders of record as of October 16, 2017 .
View HTML